Find it difficult to find the time to give your garden and lawn the attention it deserves?
Appreciate a young chap to do the manual work for you?
Not have the equipment you need?
Want to try something new with your lawn and garden but are looking for some advice?
Need someone to cut your firewood or help with a yard clean up?
Manage a strata or business and require ongoing professional grounds maintenance?
If you’ve answered yes to any of these questions and you’re located in Lithgow, Upper Blue Mountains, Portland or Wallerawang then you’ve come to the right place because...
CMA Ground Maintenance can help you.
My name is Cameron and I am the owner and sole worker of CMA Ground Maintenance (CMA are my initials). So the guy who mows your lawn owns the business and has a personal investment in your satisfaction.
When you have me take care of your lawn and garden...
you can be assured of a quality job because:
- I am fully qualified with a Certificate III in Horticulture (Parks & Gardens)
- I have also attained a Certificate II in Conservation and Land Management
- I have 8 years experience
- I am fully equipped with my own gear
- I am insured (public liability and personal accident) and
- I take pride in my work
And because I’m a ‘one-man band’ with no franchise fees I can keep my expenses low and offer you a competitive price.
CMA Ground Maintenance can offer you a complete garden and lawn care service as well as some extras. No matter the condition of your yard, I can ensure it looks its very best. My services include:
Horticultural advice on new or existing gardens and lawns
Minor tree trimming
Green waste removal
- Small to large yard mowing
- Ride-on mowing (up to 5 acre blocks)